01 Burgundy Z71

Yeah just cut it out, leaving the holes open. There's a guy on gmfs that had it done on a lowered victory red ecsb and looks great, but can't remember his user name

Edit: I found the pic:
4204528210_442d42fc6e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Grille delete looks like pewp :imo:, just looks incomplete to me. Your radiator will hate you when all the bugs and insects start to come out.

Can't remember his name (maybe Dustin? from Baton Rouge) had it first as a stepside, sold it to Steve and he put the fleetside on, then Steve sold it to another member that lives in Houston.

Just don't want added stress on front end with x12 but would be so wide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say grill delete. Just keep your shit clean more often and the bugs won't be a problem. :bird:

Don't even consider x9s. I had some and the look terrible, not enough lip. definitely do x12s, the 962s would look unreal 20x12 in chrome on your truck. imo black and burgundy do not go together, dark color need chrome to accent

Don't even consider x9s. I had some and the look terrible, not enough lip. definitely do x12s, the 962s would look unreal 20x12 in chrome on your truck. imo black and burgundy do not go together, dark color need chrome to accent

I like the chrome, but have always liked black. Figured I would give chrome a shot and see how they looked. I think the shiny black would be better then dull IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk