So figured i'd start a build thread, been a work in progress but here's the up-to-current status. Started off with a clean build RCSB, Prev. Owner works at Lingenfelter Performance and this was one of his many fun vehicles. Had another child and needed to release one for a larger family vehicle. Was possibly the best documented builds i've bought. Motor was rebuilt by LPE with CNC'd heads also from LPE. Larger titanium valves, BTR double springs, titanium seats and retainers were used and the flow numbers are great. (Got flowbench sheets, milling sheets, deck height, etc. etc.). Setup when purchased was a SBE Rebuilt 5.3, comp custom grind cam, ls2 ported oil pump, longtubes, progressive nitrous controller, 15lb bottle with -6 feed, enough jets to satisfy anyone up to a fogger kit, rpm 60e built trans, on a 4/6 djm drop on repop 20" tahoe wheels. As it sat when purchased So began the calling and research phase, talked to a lot of notable street race guys. All of which were a huge help with pros/cons i never thought of...ended up with the following: SO began the parts arrivals, DBRods Fuel Cell, Trick manifold, Precision Turbo, Coilover swap, ART strongarms, etc. So winter 2013-14 build was on. Here's what pics i've managed to find. So got to work stripping the truck of all parts on the motor. Ran the 60e still. Lot of time but in short, -4 oil feed tapped from the blank oil cooler plate above oil filter, custom intercooler piping, ran dual W/G's for last year but since changed (mention more later). Random assembly pics, didn't plan on a build thread so these are what i had. Taking more pics now as i was convinced to make build thread lol. At this point i don't have pictures really during install... lots of random welding, pie cuts, assortment of bends, FRUSTRATION, ANGER, CONFUSION, all involved lol. I'll snap finished pics tomorrow. SO we'll jump ahead to getting 15x10's with 6.75" backspace installed on a disc brake rear. Starting on brand new S10 calipers because of the banjo bolt location, i marked the calipers and hung the wheels and started seeing where i needed to go. Started with this ...many many flapdiscs on a 4.5" grinder later, repetitive grind for awhile, reinstall caliper and repaint with marking compound, spin wheel, repeat i ended up with calipers that cleared! After misc. plumbing hookups this is how it sat for the summer of 2014 on my Boyd Timeless 6's.