Your vehicles as they sit now!

20170614_143739_zpsc699t4vy.jpg

Not sure i like the stock headlights with the new markers

Also purchased Led Lows and Fogs, the blinker module, switchbacks, and already had the turn signal mod.

Got a link to the lights? How do you like them? I'm about tired of messing with HID ballast issues but I always hear different stories about the output of LEDs. Just trying to decide if I wanna make the jump

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Just sold my Denali Reps ( 20x8.5 +12 ) on Toyo 305/50/20s, and purchased Gear Alloy Big Blocks 726MB( 20 x9 0 offset ) on new same Toyo 305/50/20s. NO pics yet.

Only thing I really have left that I want to do is upgrade the headliner. Its sagging, dirty, ripped and torn.

looking good james when you doing go fast mods ?

Reactions: James
looking good james when you doing go fast mods ?

Funny you say that.

Truck has basic mods. S&B Intake, S&B Turbo Mouthpiece. Nicktane Filter, PPE Fuel Ported Rail Fitting, PPE Race Plug, 4" Diamondeye Straightback Exhaust, 3" Downpipe. EFI Live by Idaho Rob. Longhorn Traction Bars. PCV Reroute.

I am looking at the Rudy's Diesel EGR Delete ( with plate versus the LB7 up pipe for now ), and HSP Diesel Cold and Hot Intercooler Pipes.

Tranny is still stock ( changing transmission spin on filter this weekend )never limped, I don't dog it at all. And saving for either Air Dog or Fass 150 lift pump.