Your vehicles as they sit now!

Guess I don't have to wash it now :rofl:

362b3ac5e24aa7c46cd0d5094b81d694.jpg

745de5034e0c07b917d533b2dd9c1d64.jpg

Going to cut the axels off and see how far I can drag it srs m8

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Gooby pls. Ive put another 12k on the truck since i started in feb and have gotten more dings/scratches and i cant keep it clean. Just gonna find something else to do for work that doesnt require me to use my truck while I go to school, this job doesn't pay for shit anyslut.

hey ayyron. i'm going to preface what im going to say with, im not bashing and i love your truck sitting on the preds but...

Corny and Temoney and a few others work their trucks and they're still minty fresh. gotta step your game up son.

745de5034e0c07b917d533b2dd9c1d64.jpg

Going to cut the axels off and see how far I can drag it srs m8

want. and well i guess your truck is sweet too.

hey ayyron. i'm going to preface what im going to say with, im not bashing and i love your truck sitting on the preds but...

Corny and Temoney and a few others work their trucks and they're still minty fresh. gotta step your game up son.

want. and well i guess your truck is sweet too.

It's my dad's lol. Only thing his lml does is pull that around. Thanks brah.

Assuming it dropped the valve too? That really sucks.

I should probably pull my valve covers and make sure I don't have any broken springs....

The first time in Sept it dropped the valve and the piston quickly shoved it out of the way. No significant damage to the piston though but a new head was required. This time no, valve is great. Most likely broke the rocker at idle, I assumed ignition issues so I swapped coil packs, plugs, metered all plug wires, all coil pack wiring to the ECM, all engine and ECM grounds then finally pulled the cover. Assuming that while turning over (not starting) the rocker broke the spring. All pieces accounted for and switching all springs out to BTR platinum springs. Should be back up and running when I get back from Alaska and have some actual time to work on it.