Your vehicles as they sit now!

What kind of paint did you use?

Looks awesome dude! Just curious, did you do all the paintwork yourself?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Valance I use Krylon Fusion satin black. Always have. Used it on the HD, RCSB, and this.

Yep. I used automotive touchup this time around. And, my little HVLP gun. Pewter is a better match from there than off-the-shelf Duplicolor. The stuff isn't "perfect".... to me! But it's ok for a high mileage daily driver IMO.

Helping my grandpa move his little trailer around the yard earlier.
b1e61dde5af5e5ce70ac49b346a7f0c6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Good turnout so far this year?

Friday was kinda slow..... Most of our usuals came out. Rest of show and crowd was light. I think it was due to the weather. Rained heavy in afternoon for a bit and all evening. Saturday was cooler and had a breeze. Much more crowded and a good turnout IMO.

All in all a good year. Always goes by too fast though.

Really mad I missed this. Definitely putting in for it for next year though.

I'm gonna try to make next year too

YES!!!! :thumbsup:

Reactions: DeanH1290
Friday was kinda slow..... Most of our usuals came out. Rest of show and crowd was light. I think it was due to the weather. Rained heavy in afternoon for a bit and all evening. Saturday was cooler and had a breeze. Much more crowded and a good turnout IMO.

Actually, when you go to OK4WD I'll go to Carlisle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigBlue02HD

Didn't go to the show but was down that way Saturday . Was a lot of nice trucks on 81 headed south

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigBlue02HD