what do you think of this grill???

KSZ71SIERRA

Dec 9, 2013
07 08 09 10 11 12 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Grille Grill | eBay

i've been trying to decide whether to buy this grill or not for like two weeks now. it says there are two mounting tabs broken and it has a small crack at the bottom that isn't very noticeable. i can clearly see these two things from the pictures and it doesn't bother me too much. the thing i noticed, is the chrome tabs that look like they are folded over on the backside of the grill...it looks like there are quite a few missing. i have never seen the backside of one of these grills so i am just wondering if there are tabs missing or if it's a normal thing. maybe someone can look at the backside of their grill or maybe someone knows what i am talking about by looking at the pics on the listing. i am wanting to buy this as a Christmas present and don't want to end up with a broken grill that is going to rattle or look bad once installed.

any comments would be greatly appreciated!!

Its one of those things you wont know until you try it, unless someone can come up with some pictures for you. If you feel like you can deal with the issues for that price then go for it - personally I wouldnt unless those tabs can be replaced and you can get pictures from the seller on the tabs you think are folded.

That's kind of east I'm thinking...I just don't want to get it, not be happy with it and then not be able to re sell it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Get the pictures you need, and maybe someone will chime in here. The denali swap is a good one.

Moved this thread to Exterior section BTW, might get more attention there.