Uniball upper control arms

Krash

Sep 5, 2015
Dallas texas
So I'm needing upper control arms on my truck. Right now I'm running stock uppers with a ekstensive front kit. I'm looking into getting some uniball uppers but to sure if they can be done with the front kit. What are yall running with the ekstensive front kit?
9b8868c8994ddf20b67baa1857247265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you try contacting Ekstensive? Since you say you're running their front kit, they would probably be able to set you up with the best set of uppers, at least in terms of geometry. On their online store they only show uppers with standard ball-joints, but I'm sure they could make you a set with uni-balls in them. If they wont I would make an adapter bracket that mounts in the same location as the ball-joint on the Ekstensive arms but has a cup for a uniball. Would be a pretty simple piece to make imo.
Michigan Metal Works can make you a set with Uni-balls in them as well, but it is more probable than not that their geometry would be slightly different from that of Ekstensive, which is why i recommended contacting Ekstensive first.

If you can afford it just send your truck to Brett (Tukn4s) and let him set you up. He's one of the 2 people I would trust with my setup.

Yea I contacted ekstensive their set runs 250 with a 73-87 ball joint they say has more articulation than stock oe UCA

So I just got off the phone with them and they don't offer a uniball setup because all their parts are made to be serviceable by the everyday person which makes sense.

Well I ended up talking to Keith at nfamus and he's gonna get me set up with some uppers

George at The Setup in Houston could prob fab some stuff up, they have been putting out some nice work here lately. But I think Shitty Pantz quit last week sometime so not sure if he is still there or not

Yea I know george at the setup Keith is making the uppers for me should be done it about 2 weeks lol