uneeksupply~~~~non-forum member

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Posting this in hopes that others can use them in the future.

A couple years ago a bought a wire harness on ebay from this company, liked them so much, I bought 2 more for two other cars while doing aftermarket radios.

A few days ago I bought install equipment from unkeeksupply again and got it within 3 days.

Placed a different order with a different company the same day, and it won't get here until tomorrow.

Cliffs:
Uneek has great prices, great customer service (call and ask for Dave-he's been helpful several times), and FAST shipping every single time I have ordered.

Welcome to Uneeksupply - Online and Bakersfield Stereo Shop

Pioneer Kenwood Alpine, Trim Rings Circuit Breakers items in Uneek Supply store on eBay!

Last edited by a moderator:
going to put a negative on them now.

I ended up getting the wrong harness after speaking with them 3x's...I called them upon noticing. Dave, who I spoke with the entire time, assured me I would get the correct one once they confirmed tracking. So I sent it back that monday or tuesday after the Shreveport meet...and as of today, I had sent 2 emails trying to get an idea what the status was.

I finally called, Dave is no longer there, go figure, and I asked for a refund on my harness.

Now I have to wait even longer to order and have one shipped from a new company!

This was the first issue I have had, but it was one that will most likely have me ordering elsewhere from now on. Shit, sonicelectronic was faster with their shipping too!

Even if he had a system he would still beg me to make the cds for him.

:trolldance:

Needs to invest in MP3 player or something. Have so many mp3 CDs, oem sucks :( but dont want to spend $$$ on what I really want.

Trust Me I understand stand the $$ thing, boosted when I get my system you might have to make me some good CDs hopefully I'll get the ball rolling this month on the system

I have 3 mp3 players

maybe i should of been more specific. something for the truck. I want a double din with navigation. but thats $$, and i would invest in some under the rear seat box with 2 10" rockford fosgates.

it took me $5 and my alarm installer 2 minutes to have that jack installed...can you say XM mod? Thank you Mr. Coop

I told him about that over a year ago. Can you do the mod to radios without XM or Bose? He has neither.

I was messin with you, I have tons of CDs I don't need anymore, James check out sonic eletronics I found a in dash kenwood with all my wiring with Bose and on star, dash kit and antenna adapter for 550

I know Matt, I have a Kenwood DD with nav and all I told James I would sell him for $350 but he doesn't want it.