2012-03-29123354.jpg

2012-03-29123325.jpg

2012-03-29123239.jpg

2012-03-29123118.jpg

2012-03-29121820-1.jpg

2012-03-29121429.jpg

2012-03-29121506.jpg

how many kms on it? waht color interior? and how much $$

lolwut? You mean miles, we've had this discussion fine sir!

Currently has 73k miles, grey interior, and if I sold it, no way it would go for less than $16k, so most likely it won't go anywhere. Or trade for a MINT WS6.

Soon the rest of the badges will come off, candy tails (or out my Silvy tails on) paint the mirror caps only, the front emblem and rear bumper.

Still undecided on those tips and location, I may have them tucked a bit more.

Still want to lower it, but right now I am in the process of playing with my other hobby.

Thanks guys!

Looks good, I agree with wrecktangle that exhaust is pretty cool

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

hahaha, no! It's a Pioneer, but no. It really isn't a must right now, I did the xm/aux input mod and use my pandora or zune all the time. After this semester I will take care of it.

Thanks for the compliments, hard to do much when you ball on a budget.

The mirrors on Ron's truck came off of my Silvy, JSYK. Do they still have the drain holes in the bottom of them?

hahaha, no! It's a Pioneer, but no. It really isn't a must right now, I did the xm/aux input mod and use my pandora or zune all the time. After this semester I will take care of it.

Thanks for the compliments, hard to do much when you ball on a budget.
haha jusfuginwitya

Ron, that was the truck for sale in TN wasn't it? If, I almost pulled the trigger on it.
yes it was, I was interested in it when he had it for 20k and i slowly watch him drop the price then he found a C6 and i low balled him. :miyagi:

The mirrors on Ron's truck came off of my Silvy, JSYK. Do they still have the drain holes in the bottom of them?
they sure do, had to got check LOL.

fuck dude, that was a clean ass truck, and a hell of a purchase, what did you give for it if you dont mine saying/pming. Either way, it was gorgeous, and still seems to be so

fuck dude, that was a clean ass truck, and a hell of a purchase, what did you give for it if you dont mine saying/pming. Either way, it was gorgeous, and still seems to be so
16.5K with all the original parts as well. Yeah I just started driving it again. I had some paint work done and rolled it in my moms basement and cover it up. I never drive it, it still new to me....LOL.

id like to live in your town if thats "around town"

but nice truck man its grew on me since i first saw it.

I live in a smaller town near larger towns. I'm right near Denton and Frisco, Texas. Both are pretty decent, Denton being rather large, I am on the outskirts. I love it like this. We have like 7k people including Deion Sanders. Of course my house is NO where as nice as his!