This here LS engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayballz

Apr 1, 2012
FOR SALE: The most bad ass engine you ever freaking saw in your entire lifetime. This bad mother puts out as much power as 473728 clones of yourself all at once. You could put this somebitch in anything! Gotta car? GOOD! Got a truck? EVEN BETTER! Got a prius? Gtfo commie!!!!!

Guys, you want to find a sweet ass honey to continue your bloodline and cook you dinner? Look absolutely no further dumbass this is all youll ever need and more. This thing is 5.3 liters of America mother fu#$er! She'll see you rollin' with this here engine and practically beg you to marry her. Girls, dont worry chevy hasnt forgotten you.... all you need is this bad ass piece of machinery forged in the belly of Satan himself, and youll get the attention of every man with a half decent set in no time. You'll have pick of the testosterone liter damnit! The sound of 300+ Baroque horses screaming down the street is basically a mating call to men.

So yea, basically I could go on and on about how this perfectly crafted thunder box can cure AIDS, cancer, lupus, Justin bieber, you name it. But youll just have to see for yourself. And you can for $400.
Some assembly required. Shreveport LA no shipping unless you wanna pay it + an inconvenience fee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Jared said:
•No minimum post until things are abused!
•Do NOT reply to a FS/FT thread unless interested, don't like the price, find the product elsewhere!
•You MUST post a location (City, State), price, and actual pictures of what you are selling (yes, even if it is something we've all seen before!).
•Your thread will NOT be visible until a moderator verifies that you included the above requirements.
•Once item/items are sold, notify a mod or admin to lock the thread
• All subsequent posts should be pertinent to the sale of the item or expressing interest in the item. Please refrain from commenting on how nice the item is.
• All items in this Area MUST BE AUTOMOTIVE RELATED, if they are not please list them in the General For Sale Area

flagging thread for removal since no pics

I posted some god damn pics. One of you bastards removed them then flagged. Fgts.
y5etu9e5.jpg
u7uqy2um.jpg

swear to the flying spaghetti monster that there were no pics when i posted. and it doesnt show that your post was edited

Im telling you. I posted pics. Maybe a glitch or some shit. I dont know. But that's the first thing I ever do when selling anything online is tale pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.