Subaru Thread

Started ordering LED's today. Reverse bulbs and License plate bulbs are on the way. Gonna get all my part numbers together for the interior bulbs and order them this weekend.

I jsut ordered a LED interio0pr kti from some company for that silver leggy. Came with LED Boards, way better then jsut some feston bulbs in place

was bored at work so i just installed my LED license plate light bulbs. Still waiting on the reverse lights to come in and the interior lights. Will update with pics later.

just a new impreza here.

8cf3d460.jpg

what led license plate bulbs u go with?

Just some LED's i ordered from EBAY. I have a pic but it looks horrible because i took it with my phone. Will try and snap pics with the wiffehs camera later this week.

2012-04-04202805.jpg

licenese plate light bulbs and reverse bulbs changed over to LED's. Sorry for the crappy pic it was taken with my cell phone. Will try and get better pics this weekend. And they are white LED's they just look blue in the pics.

im very please with how well it turned out. looks alot better in person. Will have to get better pics asap. now onto interior LED's

psssh, ok, well good luck. None out here in Tejas unless you are paying TOP dollar, and fuck that. It's here, and I am considering heavily selling now for a car. Wife said no, but I just don't use it as a truck, and spend more money than I care in gas.

Well if the diesel leaves this week...Im gonna snatch this up for a new daily until i can find a mint nbs crew,,then give it to le wife for daily.

Kinda rare, in Emurica they never have 08/09 wagons
http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Subaru/Legacy/BRAMPTON/Ontario/5_13569681_20090903094029416/

very nice man any plans?
psssh, ok, well good luck. None out here in Tejas unless you are paying TOP dollar, and fuck that. It's here, and I am considering heavily selling now for a car. Wife said no, but I just don't use it as a truck, and spend more money than I care in gas.

what kinda car you looking at?

Not sold on anyone care actually, always loved the VW GLI VR6, but not sure I would be happy with it. Realistically it will need to net 21 real world mpg in the city at minimum for me to consider it.