Sub outputs on stock H/U

I need an amp. Nothing outrageously expensive or nice.

(2) 12" SVC 600w 2ohms sub's

Prefer a mono class d.

Any suggestions?

Just find a decent amp that can push 600rms at the least. Can find some good deals online on slightly used stuff like ct sounds, skar, sundown, etc, or just look for something new, shouldn't cost you too much

Sent from a cannoli smuggling warehouse.

@techietruckguy

Are you familiar with the lc2i unit? It has the option to either cut on when it gets signal through the speaker input or I can run a remote wire to it. Which option would be best? My remote wire for my amp will be run off of the lc2i.

Thanks. I had to order the lc2i and the salesman was trying to talk me into a PAC unit. The owner came up and assured me that I was getting a clean setup and took over the sale. The salesmen grabbed a broom and started sweeping lol

I'll let you know how it is. I'm rather excited about it. You could get the JL cleansweep but its A LOT more moniez

Strip a section of the speaker wire in the middle, make a hole in the strands, stick the end of the tap wire in the hole, twist it around, then solder?

Got the everything installed and running. A hell of a lot cleaner than my old analog LOC. Love the lc2i. It was getting dark so I just wanted to get everything halfway decent. Still need to adjust it. Between the amp and the lc2i, I have 8 adjustments I gotta tweak.

@cheeny23
@techietruckguy

Quick question. I've been trying to get this whole setup to sound decent for the past hour and one little thing is holding me up. On a song where the bass gradually steps down, the subs will gradually step down with it but they go super hard on the lowest notes. Instead of a graduation of the note before hand. It's like it goes 1, 2, 3, then super hard 5. Skipping 4. If that makes any sense. Like the lowest low is 20x harder than a decent low.

Initially I would say high pass filter on amp but that doesn't work for this situation. This sounds like a good question for cheen.

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd