Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Was much much cleaner on the vistas
IMG_2362.jpg
only half ass picture I can find

Pretty sure this truck was stolen and stripped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, twisted vistas are way better :imo:

twisted vistas look better....but way too common. If I am going to spend the money on billets, it will be something not as common which is why I am running the bonspeeds right now even though I want to sell them

twisted vistas look better....but way too common. If I am going to spend the money on billets, it will be something not as common which is why I am running the bonspeeds right now even though I want to sell them

Alot of people have them. When my truck is done I want a set of 24" racelines.

Alot of people have them. When my truck is done I want a set of 24" racelines.

Only reason I want to sell my bonspeeds are because I want 26's and I think I'm pretty set on it. Will either go with bonspeed again or a new design with intro. Either way I'll have to pay out the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, just went and got an alignment last week at, one of the "better" shops I guess you can say, and dude said it didn't align... Didn't give me a spec sheet so I don't Know how much it was off...

My homeboy used to work at Gateway and I would let him do it.
My roads fucking my shit up.

Was thinking of putting the mcgaughys drop strut and removing the coil relocators and adding camber bushings and plates.

Cub, I run the camber plates and I think I'm going to need bushings once I lower the front a little more. I accidentally ordered an extra set of plates though if you need some

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Ok I'm at 2/6 now, rear flip and hangers with trans spacer. I got some pretty unpleasant grinding when accelerating from dead stop and punch it from a roll.... nothing at normal driving tho. I'm thinking it's the pinion angle or the driveshaft might be too far in the trans. Anyone else exp this on 4x4 rcsb?

Took the drive shaft out today and am thinking maybe get an inch cut off of it?

What are you guys doing to fix the pinion angles? I have the Belltech tranny spacer

Ya I'm gonna try to throw an angle finder on it when I get a chance to get one.

Hmm hadn't thought about shaft rubbing, seemed to be clear of everything when I was under it tho.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BE VERY CAREFUL.

If you did a flip kit you need to have the diff moved back 3/4"

The noise you're hearing is you jamming the driveshaft into the back of the tranny.

BE VERY CAREFUL.

The noise you're hearing is you jamming the driveshaft into the back of the tranny.

That's what I was afraid of... I only have about an inch left before the spline shaft is the entire way in the trans.

Fuck that looks good..this is what I want in the next year or so once I pay mine off and get a better job lol

BE VERY CAREFUL.

Got an inch cut out of the drive shaft and its still doing it :(