Starting a new.

WhiteHD

Jun 5, 2012
Central Jersey
So haven't been on in a while and I have now purchased a new truck. Been waiting a long time to get this truck but finally I had the opportunity to special order a truck and this is what I got. 2015 Denali HD with a Duramax. Took around 8 weeks to get in after ordering. Not much difference from my last truck but the lml is a huge upgrade from the 6.0. Has pretty much every option available. Trying to make this the last truck for a while. But I've been getting a new truck every 2-3 years. Perks of the wife working at the dealer for 28 years. Enough with the small talk and on to what everyone wants to know. Plans for this truck.....
Tint. Done 5% all 5 windows (even over the factory tint)
Leveling kit... Cognito UCA (stole from my last truck) ordered all new bushings, ball joints and keys
Tires ....... ??????? Not sure yet on brand but wanna run 305 55R20 suggestions........
Performance... Edge CTS evolution , MBRP downpipe, AFE intake all ordered and on the way. May order an exhaust but there would be no real gains so not sure. Suggestions. .......
Headlights to be cleared and possible led halos.
Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

9e6fda081a06ca02cd7e7873bd16c1f1.jpg
9b82ec878bc5b0b22c9fdcb8c7b19a4e.jpg
bbe22be2be2290d788097883b4723a87.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deleted your other thread for you.

Nice looking truck, it'll look better after your planned mods.

Ordered it like that. Couldn't stand everyone with the gray fender trim. I have a gray set also if someone need a set to color match. Maybe 5 miles on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great as is, will be awesome after your list is done. Id do exhaust just for sound even if it doesnt help for power imo. Wouldnt do halos. But otherwise

unless i missed it. any plans on tuning?
Purchased an edge tuner but have yet to install it waiting for all my other parts to come in. Would love to just delete the whole exhaust but just hesitant with the whole warranty thing. There is an upgrade that doesn't leave a trace my just get that. Idk to much to think about never had a diesel before.

If you tune it will void your warranty, it shows up. Edge is probably fine for now, but later definitely upgrade to efi live and a full delete tune and use the edge as your gauges. Literally got mine done today and exhaust put on. Lift pump and beans diesel sump are always good upgrades with or without a tune

Sent from a cannoli smuggling warehouse.