Spacers - hub-centric or no

I had lug centric 1.5" on my truck for almost 2 years with no problems. They were rcx. About to have hub centric ones on my car to clear my brembos though. They're like $3 more than lug centric so why not

Sent from Tapashit

I've ran 3 or 4 sets of rcx spacers and had one problem that had nothing to do with the spacers themselves (shop cross threaded lug on). No vibration, no nothing as long as I torqued them and checked every now and then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i bought RCX ones just because they had a brand name behind them, rather then some ebay guy making them in the garage out of melted beer cans lol

I've only used eBay ones. Huh centric and torqued to spec. Don't overpay for something so simple.

I've had garage made melted beer can spacers on my previous 3 trucks. The guy is pretty good cuz I've had no problems.

I bought a set of 4, for all 4 corners. i decided this morning walking out to the truck from the garage the tires are way to far in under the flares

better now then in a month when wifey goes on maternity leave haha. sucks that i didnt order then monday because instead of being here today, they will be in monday. poo.

Ah well, at least you have them coming. They should look good on there!

And we expect new pics of the truck too :security: