Important!: Renderings

welsh907

Rehabilitated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
Anyone preferred for doing renderings?

Right now I'm looking at going through Busted Knuckles Design and Fabrication. They're charging $150 for a two panel rendering (front view and rear view)

Here's some of their work.
ugupehy3.jpg

ubyvurav.jpg

yra4ynud.jpg

evu6edy5.jpg

e5edy7eg.jpg

Anyone have someone better for the same price, or better for cheaper?

if you can get ahold of gerald @ whatadesigns, he's who i'll use. but getting ahold of him is hard sometimes hahaha.

or KP Concepts, he designed both mmw and metal worx stuff

gerald might be cheaper, no clue on kp's stuff

Last edited:
Notorious on here does renderings as well..

Dat's troo

But for real, I do. A little hectic right now since we just bought a house, but if you're not in a rush I'd be glad to work on some CGM stuff!

Dat's troo

But for real, I do. A little hectic right now since we just bought a house, but if you're not in a rush I'd be glad to work on some CGM stuff!

I would rather give you the money personally. I just now remembered that you did that s10 with all the pin striping. What kind of time table would I be looking at?

Yeah, notorious wont be able to do it until January 1st or later. Otherwise I'd have him doing mine.

I'm going to go through busted knuckles. He seems to be a really cool guy. Plus notorious said he's about right in price.

First one you posted looks pretty good but they look kinda cartoonish to me..the ones kp does look more realistic imo

What were you getting done cause he's doing mine and I'm a couple weeks out. I'm having a 2 view for $200...

Full shave, tailgate graphic, colormatch.

This is the email he sent me.

Ok gotcha for a 1 view (front 3/4 side angle) you'd be looking at $175 or for a 2 view (front & rear 3/4 side angles) it'd be $300. What you'll get is a 1200x800 pixel .jpg good for viewing on your computer/phone/internet. I offer prints at an additional price if interested (see list below).

Next step to getting it going would be to send the payment. Paypal is preferred and if you let me know what your paypal email is I can send you an invoice. If you don't have a paypal account I also accept credit cards online or money order checks in the mail. Once I get the payment I'll put yours in line and will let you know when I start it followed by proofs until its done. Current turnaround time is about 6-8 weeks.

i'll still use gerald unless notorious gives that superduperhookup haha. i honestly havent seen your renderings. did like the shirt designs you came up with though

550983_10201111772730929_642862157_n.jpg

First one you posted looks pretty good but they look kinda cartoonish to me..the ones kp does look more realistic imo

I wish notorious time line was closer. I'd really rather him just do it.

And honestly, after looking at this thing like this for over a year now, cartoon or not, I'd really just like to see it in color...

KP did mine and I also have one from KEG. Great experience with both of them.

KP Concepts

KEG

Last edited: