For Sale: Raceline Deceptives trade for stock 20's + cash

i would if he wanted some slides ha. i wish he had pics posted of them on the truck

Last edited:
He's got them on a Tahoe, they look nice for sure. Ask him how long he would hold with deposit. You could sell/trade slides with someone then do the deal with him.

Here's a picture I had on my phone of them

Screenshot_2013-04-06-20-59-2101_zpsfda6c7a4.png

I wanna say they're 24x10's and he ordered them he said he wanted them to tuck. I need to try them on my truck and see if they'll fit.

I wanna say they're 24x10's and he ordered them he said he wanted them to tuck. I need to try them on my truck and see if they'll fit.

Should mount them up and atleast have a sick photoshoot one weekend even if you don't buy them..

I wish man :/ Been over here trying to think of ways to swing it as it's a once in a blue moon deal that will more than likely never happen again but just not coming up with a way to afford them lol

looks good to me

Looks great to me as well! Think my truck would look awesome on them. Wish I had something else to sell to make some fast cash lol

Somebody make this man an offer. Stock 20's plus 2000, stock 20's/22's plus 1800...I dunno what y'all got.

I could finance these for 6 months he said lol I'm just not interested.

Want them for my truck but texted the dude once and said I was interested and to send me more pictures and he never did, then I texted him again yesterday to see if I can meet up with him to buy them and he won't reply