Quick photo shoot, lmk what u think!

11 6.2

Mar 27, 2012
Ok guys washed the truck today and "attempted" doin a little photo shoot with it when I got done, I thought the lighting was pretty good.. Lmk what y'all think on my photo taking skills and please inform me on what I can do to improve them!
42577b40-1a48-519b.jpg

42577b40-1a55-1a58.jpg

42577b40-1a61-6057.jpg

42577b40-1a70-ba17.jpg

42577b40-1a7f-d0be.jpg

42577b40-1a8f-f10b.jpg

The CW brand is for one of my friends who died a few yrs back 2 days before his 18th bday
42577b40-1a9b-8dad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good from my iPhone. I would suggest not tilting the camera. Looks better straight on. Also, the truck looks great but the backdrop is lousy. Look while you are driving around for cool places to take pictures. I really like old industrial settings & rolling highway shots (more difficult to accomplish)

Thanks for all the tips guys!! I had never done the tilted thing before and won't be doin it again!lol I found my sisters 10.1 cyber shot and will try to find a cool place to get some pics! Luckily my dad is just into vehicle as me so rolling shots are not a problem.

don't do direct side shots....stick with angles at the front or back.

keep an eye on your background. when taking truck pics...the most important thing for you too look out for is what is in the BACK.

Turn your front wheels to face camera.

don't do direct side shots....stick with angles at the front or back.

keep an eye on your background. when taking truck pics...the most important thing for you too look out for is what is in the BACK.

Turn your front wheels to face camera.

Thanks man!! I'm gonna try and find a cool place to take some pics with a decent camera this wknd