Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

bbcb8d4d01c68677ac413634fc8c0599.jpg

As much as I want to debadge the new Sierra once I get it home... I may leave the Z71 badges lol. Can't wait to lower the fucker, the "It's 4x4?" conversations will be awesome haha
I kinda want to get a custom plate that says "lowz71" once I go lower for the same reason.

Full color matched like that is the ONLY way I like a new silvy. Can't believe I'm even admitting to that, but they are growing on me. Still prefer a GMC tho

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Found a couple sets of these on CL for cheap. Always liked these wheels, getting bored with my current setup. Kinda playing with the idea of these and some 315s or 295s...:hmm:

Local truck. Thing is cleaaannnnn. It's perfect. Never been able to get a good pic and never see it anywhere but the driveway
5d7a0acda4ef886c157512b421df138b.jpg

Full color matched like that is the ONLY way I like a new silvy. Can't believe I'm even admitting to that, but they are growing on me. Still prefer a GMC tho

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Found a couple sets of these on CL for cheap. Always liked these wheels, getting bored with my current setup. Kinda playing with the idea of these and some 315s or 295s...:hmm:
22s and 33s or :gtfo: