Important!: No start issue!!!

Unplug the MAF
See if it will start

Could be a Map sensor ,Tps sensor
Clean the TB and remove both sensors out the side and clean them well Re install

Check to see if the Fuel pressure regulator is wet inside,driver side of rail. If it is replace it, if the pressure is low it's not going to attempt to fire.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Taking a guess at it later today. As fuckfaceon33's said, it makes no sense that there's spark and fuel but won't fire. I pulled plug wires off and it has spark, so I'm thinking the 6 months of start, shut off, start shut off, most of which with the truck not being fully relearned, might have fouled out all my plugs, which would explain my spark at the head of the plug, but not having any fire.

Immediately Before all this, I had tried to start the truck and it bluh bluh bluh like it was only running on half of the cylinders. I gave it had trying to get it to pick up and it didn't, so I'm hoping plugs are the problem.

Considering you relocated all the fusebox and pcm,I would look over that,and probally throw a junk yard pcm in.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Fuck yes.

Problem solved. Took the time to swap the plugs, first crank, wham, started right up.

Thanks everyone for their opinions. Guy that finally found the solution was my dad. A true blue FORD guy. Lol

Nice plugs eh?
5ehyma4a.jpg