NNBS Leveled Only Thread

2.5" Top Gun Customz
305/55/20 Trail Grapplers on LTZ 20s
No Trimming
DSC03079.jpg

DSC03109.jpg

I fckin need cleared headlights

scared :eek:kay: I bought a set of black tinted headlights while back, might take some lacquer thinner to em see if I can get the VHT off of them and send them in to get cleared

It really isn't as hard as you think. You should just give it a try

yours don't leak or anything? how long did it take?

Mine leaked the first try but that's because I was rushing to get them done. If they do leak the nice thing about it is that it doesn't take much to fix, just cut silicone with knife, take apart and fix, then put back together. Took me a full day since they need time to dry.

Same here, one of mine leaked the first time because I didnt let them dry before putting them on. Took it back out and redid it and they are good now. Cutting them took maybe 30 mins. The worst part is cleaned the edges, getting all the melted plastic off.

tn-1-1.jpg

tn-3.jpg

2" Rough country lower, .5" TGC upper, 295/70-18 trail graps plastic and slight metal trimming

More mods coming soon, saving monies for chrome 20x10's and dropping down to 295/55-20 trail graps to hopefully get some mileage and power back. May get the RCX 1.25 body lift if I have issues clearing the 20x10s. Will start build thread when I get those.

Rough Country Level Kit
295-60-20 Nitto Terra Grapps
Have done alot of trimming, cutting off some of the metal on the fender closest to the door underneath, and pounded with a sledgehammer to flatten the sharp angle the tires rub on at full lock.. (my buddy said they'd fit, but he was obviously wrong lol)

601431_495663783777819_1602830439_n.jpg