NNBS interior thread..

I have my headliner and pillards wraped in suede. The pillards turned yellow and what not because of the sun.. Is there anything i can do for the pillard when i redo it so that the sun doesnt fuck it up again?

20130304_153533_zpsf7b1a204.jpg

20130304_153554_zps365c40fd.jpg

I have my headliner and pillards wraped in suede. The pillards turned yellow and what not because of the sun.. Is there anything i can do for the pillard when i redo it so that the sun doesnt fuck it up again?

20130304_153533_zpsf7b1a204.jpg

20130304_153554_zps365c40fd.jpg

I'm in for answers. One of the reasons mine aren't wrapped.

cartoys by my house will do it in fake suede for i think 380 is what they told me that the visors headliner and pillars and paint all the pieces black

Little too custom for my Taste. The Chevy logo with billet is cheesy.

I think the Chevy logo is the only thing I don't like. If its have been just a square with that it would have been okay. It's out of one of the teambillet truck club trucks I think.

How do i pop off the the smooth dash piece on an LT interior along with the silver door handle piece, steering wheel pieces, and power window button accents?

How do i pop off the the smooth dash piece on an LT interior along with the silver door handle piece, steering wheel pieces, and power window button accents?

Steering wheel requires air bag removal. Stick something in holes on the side. Door handle and window pop off. Just pull em