Nnbs gauge pod??? Need help finding something

Laydsierra

Aug 12, 2013
Longview, TX
I have a 2012 gmc and I need a single gauge pod to mount a gauge for my air ride, thought I found a guy that makes em for the cubby hole, but he quit making them.... What to do now can't even find a double or triple pillar pod.... Was gonna order a Dakota digital gauge to monitor my bags and air tank but now gonna hold off till I find a way to mount it..... Any help is appreciated.

I always wanted to snag a dome light with storage and make something custom. Found one person who has done it..
5ury3a7u.jpg

Bagged_sierra has a programmer gauge holder that he put his square gauge pod in and was going to try and make it fit better somehow as well.

I never really liked that guy's pod on pt.net, first glance they looked great, the the textured surface made it look cheap.

That one that bagged_sierra has appears to be an Edge Evolution pod that's been modified. I think for a single gauge pod, the door location one from PT.Net is the best choice. You said the one for the "cubby hole" isn't being made anymore, but the thread on PT.Net (here) looks active as of a few weeks ago... that's too bad if they aren't being made anymore.

Last edited:
Contacted the guy he's quit making all of them, I do like that overhead console one guess ill just have to have one custom made for that as it looks pretty slick! Thx for everybody's suggestions! Anymore keep em coming!

Contacted the guy he's quit making all of them, I do like that overhead console one guess ill just have to have one custom made for that as it looks pretty slick! Thx for everybody's suggestions! Anymore keep em coming!

I'll post up some other ideas/ones I liked if I can dig and come across them :shake: