For Sale: NNBS 4/7 Drop (Read details before purchasing)

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
As many of you know, my truck is currently in progress of being bagged by NFamus. Keith at NFamus will be taking the drop off, so it will be for sale. I will be in full communication with Keith as for details when the pieces come off that way if shipping is necessary we can make arrangements. I am unsure how quickly this will sell, so since he is beginning the truck, I am listing this now.

Details: 07.5+ 4/7 Drop
Front consists of McG 2" drop spindles and Belltech Street Performance adjustable struts.
Rear consists of McG flip kit and Belltech Street Performance shocks.
I also have the McG helper bags in the rear to go with the kit and well as the McG shocks to include if you want them

$900 for everything. I would like to sell as a full kit and if you purchase soon, you will receive two shipments, One from me that will have the helper bags, brackets, and McG shocks. The second from Keith that will have the spindles, struts, flip and shocks.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Due to these circumstances (hoping mods understand), I can show a pic of the truck with the kit, but that is as far as I can go since I currently do not have the truck physically.

9lg5c6.jpg

Anyone that might be weary of buying because of things being in two places, Stephen is a good guy to deal with so don't worry about him short changing you. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy something again from him if he was selling something I needed :shake:

yeah, I hate that it is a screwed up scenario right now, but most that follow the build will understand. Appreciate the kind words Chris and if someone is really interested, I will explain and document everything to they can feel good since it is in 2 locations.