NNBS 2/3 Alignment Issues

Checked and didn't see any sway bar rub. Within the next month I plan on replacing the UCA's and full tie rods. When I took it back to TD the other day and had them even it all out, the tech said one of the jam nuts was bound up to the point where he couldn't adjust it. I figure it won't hurt to replace them since the truck has ~110,000 miles on it.

I'd do ucas, tie rods, lower bj's and get a camber kit from belltech (may or may not help)

I'm just going to start with uca's and see how it goes. If it doesn't fix it I'll move on to lbj and a camber kit if that doesn't work.

Ordered Moog Problem Solver UCA's and AcDelco inner and outer tie rod ends today. Hopefully I can get them all in by the end of the week and get it realigned. If that doesn't fix the camber issue, I'll move on to the lower ball joints.

I wouldn't worry about the lowers, since you purchased uppers, I would get the belltech alignment kit ( camber plates and bushings ).

Since you have new UCA's, bring to a shop and when you order your Belltech Alignment Kit, get the bushings pressed in.

We lowered my buddies 2013 z71 4x4 to a 5/7 drop two weeks ago, he bought new Moog Uppers as well.

Said fuck it as he seen we needed the Belltech Kit from mine, so he had the bushings pressed in, dremeled and elongated the slots for plates, put new Moog UCA's, Mcgaughy Spindles and Belltech Struts, flip kit in rear with helpers, aligned himself in driveway ( former mechanic ) and it drives straight as can be, no issues.

For reference:

Last edited:
Need a write up on installing those things with a part number and all @james I need to do a few things to mine, my ride is starting to suffer.

Got everything installed and got it realigned and the issue seems to have been solved. I'll have the dealer take a look at it next weekend when I'm in for some other goodies.