New guy on the forum! Minitrucker

Im not that familiar with them, how do you plan on lowering the front more? Awhile back when i searched i believe options were fork out money for control arms or drop ball joints, but didnt want to have to rebuy drop bj when they go bad.

Well my front is ready for more drop just need smaller tires. I have Kw coilovers 0"-3" adjustable and 3" djm lower control arms. I have the coilovers set for only .25" drop at the moment but i can go a good 2" lower when i get smaller tires

Well my front is ready for more drop just need smaller tires. I have Kw coilovers 0"-3" adjustable and 3" djm lower control arms. I have the coilovers set for only .25" drop at the moment but i can go a good 2" lower when i get smaller tires

Gotcha :shake: do you know how low you can go in the back without notching?

Keep on mind guys that the truck is my current project. I still have to paint my mirrors and have a few parts in for paint right now. Also like said previosly by a member i dont like being ordinary. Unique is what i try to be

Looks good and I like the valance, just paint the mirrors and clear the lights :imo: More low would be sweet too

Word, low as you can go, cleared lights, colormatching and would be good. I like the valance since its a very small portion and not overly done. Looks very tastefull imo. Dont dont worry, everyone seemed to like brandons dizul when his bezel was stickerbombed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont dont worry, everyone seemed to like brandons dizul when his bezel was stickerbombed.

I was just gonna post this. That's because Brandon did it :crazy:

I dig it. Not over done like stated; it is subtle imo. I had a lowered S10 for my first vehicle from 16-18, so I have a soft spot for lowered mini trucks :laugh:

Welcome dude.

Have always loved that white on white look... I want a white canyon ccsb that I can slam and put my old 20's so I can be the minitruck version of my crew cab and they be almost identical except size lol...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Keep the valence, not to billets. I love your current wheels.

As far as your other plans they sound good to me.

:whalecum:
whale cum to the forums! Hope to see a few more of these trucks floating around!

My plans are to colormatch everything. Already have some stuff getting painted. Then i want a lil more drop. Then ima put 4.11 gears. Out bac with a set of caltrac paired with an aftermarket locker.So i can make it an amatuer drift/autocross/daily driver truck lol

Haha and u wont be missing me. Im used to being on forums, im ussually a pretty active member. There just arent a lot of canyon/colorado threads i can post my knowledge. I know alot more than the average 17 year old especially in the suspension department