New guy on the forum! Minitrucker

Reubencanyon

Low 355
Mar 29, 2013
Douglas, GA
Hey guys my name is Reuben. Im 17. I own an 06 Gmc canyon. I bought it my self and have worked on it ever since. Ill post a pic in a bit.

45170d1362605430-03-13-totm-voting-thread-do-your-duty-member-nation-img_20130306_095823.jpg

43969d1359757773-post-pic-your-truck-right-now-dscf0158.jpg

Im at a 3.25/4 drop plan to go lower. Its not that expensive

Im not that familiar with them, how do you plan on lowering the front more? Awhile back when i searched i believe options were fork out money for control arms or drop ball joints, but didnt want to have to rebuy drop bj when they go bad.

Welcome to the site! Saw your truck on Instagram :shake: don't think the valance looks bad, def changes things up. I'd switch between it and the black from time to time when I got bored.

Edit: also did you sticker bomb it yourself or did you get one of those sticker sheets offline and apply that? I looked for sticker sheets for a project but couldn't find any that were nice enough with the designs on it:

I seen you on instagram, welcome! Canyon looks pretty good imo. Simple things like black lower valance and cleared lights would set it off

sent from your HTC Rezound

Truck looks good. I like the valence. Its not all boring and cookie cutter like "cleared lights and billets" would be.