New from NJ

Spacemn2

Jun 15, 2014
Trenton, NJ
Hi All

Just found the forum over the weekend. Met up with My06GetsChicks by chance. Bought his McG lowering parts. Getting ready to do a 4/6 drop on my 03 RCSB. Bought it from the 2nd owner, 4.8L, 5-sp manual. Running Escalade 18's. No other mods so far. Hope to get the drop done in the next month or so. Also planning to ditch the stock super quiet exhaust. My stepper motors have been replaced already, but all of the dash lights need to be replaced. :eek: Hope to find a lot of good info on this site.

Thanks

photo%25201.JPG

I was being serious? :shrug:

Not too many 4.8/5spd trucks around here that are going 4/6 lol.

Thanks everyone. I thought it was strange that no one had replied because I didn't receive any email notifications. Hopefully have it set right this time.

Located in the Trenton area.

Ordered the front parts for my drop from McG today. Started the long process of polishing the black paint. Clay barred everything and got one side of one bed and one fender polished. Cripes its going to take forever.

Escalade rims were too cheap to pass up. Anyone have the Core shifter for this 5 speed? It gets tiresome rowing this thing in traffic.

:rofl: at rowing it.

I have the SLP shifter and an eBay ball. It didn't make it a short throw like the Core, but I like it better than stock. Plus, I spent 1/4 of what the Core setup costs :crazy:

:rofl: at rowing it.

I have the SLP shifter and an eBay ball. It didn't make it a short throw like the Core, but I like it better than stock. Plus, I spent 1/4 of what the Core setup costs :crazy:

Oh, didn't know there was something else out there. I thought it was Core or go home. Anything that is slightly more precise would be good. I keep getting it hung up going from 2 to 3, like its stuck in between 3-5.

Oh, didn't know there was something else out there. I thought it was Core or go home. Anything that is slightly more precise would be good. I keep getting it hung up going from 2 to 3, like its stuck in between 3-5.
Yeah if you try and shift these transmissions any faster than your grandmother would, they hate life. They're decently strong and can take some abuse, but forget trying to shift fast at all. I've gotten used to mine, but I am looking into a 6 speed swap down the road.

Welcome! Where at by Trenton? Ewing, Hamilton, hopewell, bordentown, lawrenceville??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say Trenton on the forums so no one knows where I live. :) Lawrence.

Core is back up and running. Wow, $259 plus shipping for the shifter. But they are the only game in town.

LED conversion seems like more of a pain to do than just the regular bulbs. I assume they dim as well?