New from grand prairie!

^ now that looks sick as hell! 4wd? Or just lifted?

Sorry if I seem like a noob. I know nothing about GM and haven't had a truck in about 4 years.

That's a real SS, AWD and 6.0. Lifted 9.5"

No worries on not knowing anything. Stick around, read the threads, do some searching and you'll have more info than you can even know!

sent from your HTC Rezound

That's a real SS, AWD and 6.0. Lifted 9.5"

No worries on not knowing anything. Stick around, read the threads, do some searching and you'll have more info than you can even know!

sent from your HTC Rezound

Biggg word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet man! Looks great! I plan on ripping the "SS" badges off. I'm going with a flow master super 10 series dumping it after the cab.

Sweet man! Looks great! I plan on ripping the "SS" badges off. I'm going with a flow master super 10 series dumping it after the cab.

10 series isnt bad, had it on my old ccsb, magnaflows sound better imo. Less raspy, just a all around better sound and tone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I had fogs on my old SS clone I like the look, nice start you got it for a good price too oh and welcome from Denton

I would recommend a straight threw muffler vs a chambered muffler.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Here is my buddies truck, I like the fogs in his.

I'll see if I can get a better picture of it...but this was on my phone.

ratatu2a.jpg

Hmm. Any advice on headers? Last I was told is once I finish off the exhaust and intake I'll need to get a tune because it won't be running right. Got any input on tunes?