New from grand prairie!

Hmm. Any advice on headers? Last I was told is once I finish off the exhaust and intake I'll need to get a tune because it won't be running right. Got any input on tunes?

Blackbear, Nelson, Wheatley. Some of the well known tuners. I went with a local tuner in Wichita Falls for my old truck and may go with him again if I can't get this fuckin abs issue figured out with Nelson. Headers I would go with calspeed. They're currently out of stock though

Damn. I deff want to put some headers on it soon.

My friend did the blackbear tune on his Z71 Tahoe. Thing is a monster.

So if I get the whole intake and exhaust done will I have to get a tune right off the bat?

Assuming cai. After long tunes, it's highly recommended to get a tune to maximize the gains and fix the check engine lights that will be on.

Cal speed or Lpp headers for low budget, pacesetters aren't much more for some of their long tubes.

Tunes you can go with black bear, Nelson, Wheatley, mj engineering, or find someone local who is reputable. All the ones I listed, to the best of my knowledge, offer remote tuning via autocal.

Before making any big decisions, read up on different brands and build threads, listen to exhaust videos to get an idea, then pull the trigger on your parts. Better to do it right the first time around vs wasting money changing your setup multiple times because you didn't research enough.

So if I get the whole intake and exhaust done will I have to get a tune right off the bat?

no, you dont HAVE to immediately get it tuned. everything Khaos said is good, the tune just maximizes performance and gains from the truck/mods. it wont hurt anything by running the headers with no tune

Its my brother in-laws. Were just waiting for the banks to shut up.

My current car is a 2012 Mazda 3
7yjeru5u.jpg

Hopefully joshRa will buy my wheels!

I would recommend a straight threw muffler vs a chambered muffler.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Flowmaster 10 series isnt chambered. Although magnaflow will be better but they're both straight threw design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm just trying to decide if I want to lower the entire truck or just level it out.

Lol! Well drive a lowered Mazda out to a pipeline with four 5" plug valves in your hatch. Those bitches are like 200lbs each hahaha.