New from grand prairie!

jones04

Apr 4, 2013
My friend Josh told me to join on here. Within the next few days I should be picking up a blue 2004 1500 with the SS package. Its a single cab and has the 5.3. No 6.0 :(

This will be the first GM product I've ever owned. I've always had a dodge and just got out of my Mazda 3. I'll post pictures when I pick it up. As of now its bone stock.

So it's an ss replica, they didn't build a ss rcsb and didn't put 5.3 in the ss trucks, should be pretty tits nonetheless
Welcome!

:whalecum:

New Person Whale Cum

But GM never made and SS regcab, its a replica of an SS. There are a few guys on here that have done 6.0 swaps and could help you out, its pretty strait forward tho if you plan on that.

Lol I knew it wasn't a real SS. I plan on doing basic bolt one's. Headers exhaust and intake.

Maybe in the future cam and whatever else lol.
ydy2a6u8.jpg

This is the only picture I have of it. I'm not crazy about the wheels at all. But hey! 8grand with only 70k miles.

Damn nice, looks like it just has ss bumper cover and badges..change wheels, remove ss badges and colormatched front bumper and it will be much better, nice that the handles are already matched
Love that color

Already told him guys lol. Him getting a truck should help me with my itch and can inform him how to mod lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS didn't have fogs. The only thing that is missing from being a full replica is the SS body cladding.

Can't wait to see full pics of it! Keep an eye on Craigslist for SS wheels too :imo:

Lol Josh! I told you. I have to secretly mod. Otherwise the lady will make me sleep alone ^___^

Nope! Grand prairie tx. Dfw

Wonder how weird it would look if I added fogs

Lol Josh! I told you. I have to secretly mod. Otherwise the lady will make me sleep alone ^___^

My brother has fogs in ss bumper, IMO I don't like it, but here's some pics to decide for yourself
A118C8AF-7CC2-4FFA-8715-6ACF8CA6AB4B-2215-0000022C3F878F54_zpse1e9ec81.jpg

91FBFA11-4897-421F-AA23-AAF120B94BAE-2215-0000022C3815144E_zps5f494050.jpg

We can knock out the cheap and simple stuff first. Keep an eye out on drop parts cause im going to make you lower it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk