need a little help choosing my exhaust

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339198377132.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339198377132.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
a6f9c053-8c25-48c5.jpg

Its actually behind rear tire. I just held it where I wanted it. Exhaust shop made it happen

Last edited:
Awsome how do you keep your tip lookin so good, I appreciate all yalls help I know exactly how I'm gonna do my exhaust setup, one more questions just so there isn't another thread made do y'all think my truck can pull of tows how it sits now, it would help when towing the quads, I just dont want it to look out of place

i dont have turn signals on my stock mirrors but i they are powered and heated, i want to get the signals in my tows will they work since i dont have them now

They will work, plug and play. Feel free to ask questions, that's what we are here for. To show you the right direction and save you money. Do it once and listen to us instead of playing with exhaust.

spintech makes great stuff...I run a Hooker Aerochamber, EVERYONE loves my exhaust notes, I on the otherhand don't. The aerochamber sounds great, but with lt's it is a bit raspy. I need to run a bullet in front of the muffler, or I may purchase a Corsa exhaust or a spintech with corsa tips

If you want to wait just a little longer, I've got Cal Speed longtubes/ORY, cutout, Dynomax Bullet, and Spintech 9000 Super Pro Street on order. Should be in tues/wed and they'll be put on ASAP. Should sound good. I'll be posting vids as soon as it's done.

From what I can tell, the spintech has a very "tinney" sound. You may want to put the bullet before the muffler. I ordered one just in case, haven't decided if I'll run it tho. Here's a vid that I think the setup should sound similar to.
2004 GTO Pacesetter, Spintech inside car - YouTube

2004 GTO Pacesetter LT, Spintech - YouTube

I'll be running my tips like this. Might tuck them just a hair more, idk yet
6inexhausttipduals.jpg

dont forget, spintech makes several mufflers, and they will sound different from that GTO to a truck, I can promise you