my scrap heap

Andrew.

:hnnng:
Jan 20, 2011
Canadadia
Guess I should post pictars of work done to this thing.

Sold my B4000 in late '09, picked this thing up for $4500, and brought it home like this.

gay.png

Frontold2-1.jpg

Sold the tonneau, tinted 5% all around, painted the grill, mirrors, and valance, got a billet, HIDs and cleared my lights within a span of about...3 months?
FrontNew-1.jpg

SideNew3.jpg

SideNew2.jpg

Sat like this for about 6 or 7 months until I decided to sell my lights, pick up a set of 04+ and candy them.
12062010043-1.jpg

After wetsanding and buffing.
assa.jpg

Sat like that for almost a year, while I collected parts.

Bought Mark (RandomHeros) lift off him, bought Justin (Swampthing07s) wheels, one of Jareds Billet antennas, WickedMayhems signal mirrors, and other miscellaneous stuff. Mostly used parts with the except of the BL and spacers.

The lift sat for close to 8 months, and then once the tires came in, and winter hit, the tear down began.

Scraping all the undercoating off frame. Mixture of degreaser, hot pressure washer, many scrapers/blades/wire brushes along with a couple wire wheels were used.
IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

Fitting the wheels for giggles.
IMAG0149.jpg

Then onto sandblasting most of the rust/loose gunk off.
IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

Then it was onto paint. (yes I painted over the rotor)
IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

4" spindles, 2" spacers and 1.5" BL were put on.
IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

Esky handles were installed.
IMAG0359.jpg

Ditched the billet. Painted my emblem. how it left the shop the first time.
IMAG0595.jpg

Then this happened about a week later.
2.jpg

Was completely my fault. Didn't re-torque everything. Upper BJ pulled out of itself, sheering the bottom one off. Only thing holding the tire on was the tierod. Roll off driver was a friend of a friend, so dude was awesome getting it on the flat, we spent about half hour pulling and moving and adjusting so the we didnt sheer TR off and bottom out on the rocker.

Back to the shop she went. Replaced BOTH sides with moog stuff. Cotter pins ftw. Cleaned everything up, and im off again.

The truck seems to sit higher then most...

Front.
IMAG0425.jpg

Rear
IMAG0426.jpg

How it sits currently-ish. - yes Need to raise bumper

PC070742.jpg

IMAG0463.jpg

IMAG0623.jpg

IMAG0747.jpg

Have since added LEDs - only picture
IMAG0653.jpg

Hopefully this summer I plan to gut the interior. Sound deaden, upgrade stereo, seats, suede roof, painted pieces, cluster, steering wheel etc if I dont get tired of it first.

....thinking about selling and picking up a hatchback or a nice 06/07 Silvy CC. If my truck was white, wouldn't think about selling it.

So clean man, really makes me undecided about which way to go with the altitude of my truck. Was set on a 4/6 til I saw thing. Awesome job man!

**Edit** What would you want to get out of it if you sold it? :hmm:

Last edited:
Fuuuck, and i always stewed on how my truck would look lifted lol, Spiral Grey > White, you did good

Love it dude, looks good. What's the difference in the tails? Black border vs red like the ones for the Silvy's?

^ 04+ sierra's had black border, i think he then just candied them to rid of le nasty orange

**Edit** What would you want to get out of it if you sold it? :hmm:

:shake: thanks man.

No idea on asking price, kinda tire kicking right now. If I do up and sell for sure ill PM ya.

dat frame!

Nice to see someone take the time to make it pretty!

Thanks dude. Means something coming from ya. Hard as shit to keep things clean up here, especially during winter.

Fuuuck, and i always stewed on how my truck would look lifted lol, Spiral Grey > White, you did good

....ive been contemplating going down too. :maybe: Just getting bored I guess. Could swap lift/drop ......and that hood of yours :hahano:

Looks sick bro!!

:shake: !

What's the difference in the tails? Black border vs red like the ones for the Silvy's?
^ 04+ sierra's had black border, i think he then just candied them to rid of le nasty orange

Jakester has it.

Sierras have black border 04+ just like the silvys.

03 and under candied (Cornys) (Original tails I didnt candy. )

DSC_0916.jpg

Bought some 04+ ones, with the black border to candy - Just went to take this picture...so dirty. :nono:
tails.jpg

god damn that thing is sexy

Thanks dude. Love your Ford. :shake:

Last edited:
Yessir, from Ottawa. And you haven't heard of the prestigious Brock University? lol.

:facepalm3:

my brain stroked out when I was thinking "whats in st.kitts" and apparently thought Welland and Niagara on the Lake Niagara College campuses were 2 different colleges.

..she still go there?