my bagged 03 in the works an my 02 Gmc

Im prob going to do a 2 or 3 link an just becuz it simple an less parts to wear iv have a few 2links an they ride an performe well.... an extensive can keep there link set ups..

A 2 link close to the height the pinion angles are matched at, will ride fine. But with a 3 link and 4 link you can have the matched pinion angles at every height the truck is at.

I have never understood someone wanting to put wear and tear on something when there's no reasoning behind it. My favorite excuse is the gas tank. There are so many ways around it. Even without a wishbone

Last edited:
i will prob go with a 3link.. on a 3link set up with a wish bone dose the rearend stay centerd or will it shift side to side?

The wishbone will keep it centered.

Still not sure why you want to change a set up that works so well...
gurantee if you do though, someone will buy it off you asap.

and you said you got your rear narrowed 2", is that 2" total, or 2" per side?

tolal of 2" 1" on both side my offset on my wheels are a 25mm an i wanted just enuff to clear an still look factory i hate seeing trucks that are narroed to much an the wheels stick way up under it...

Back to talkin about sellin the 02 if it ever ends up for sale this guy will own it lol I've been trying to buy that truck for probably at least 3 years lol

I like my 3 link setup it does very well,for ride my buddies kp> mine ,but by no means does mine ride bad
Mine isnt setup on bar like nfamus's wishbone is,my bag cups are floating BUA

hahahah kace i hope i never have to get rid of it maybe one day it will have a bad ass motor with a lil boost set up :)...... idk what i wanna do i may keep the 6link an put a watts on it. it has a panhard an i fffffn hate panhards!!!!! that maybe the reason i wanna do away with it..... i had a buddy that had a kp 6 link on his ford an over time the brakes were it mounted to the frame started to crack an it had to be repared many times..

That's because he didn't reinforce the frame where the bar mounted. A Panhard pulls on the frame a lot, if you don't reinforce the frame where the Panhard mounts you will have a ton of issues. Watts link on the other hand dissipates the force between pulling on one frame rail and pushing on the other at the same time. this is far less strain full on the mounting areas

his was cracking were the front mount bolts to were the factory front hanger was on both sides an on the rear were the bag hanger is i will take pics of it next time i go by his place the kit is setting in his junk pile...

his was cracking were the front mount bolts to were the factory front hanger was on both sides an on the rear were the bag hanger is i will take pics of it next time i go by his place the kit is setting in his junk pile...

There has to be more to it then that. Either ford frames are just shit, or something happened and or something was not set up right imo..
In for pics of that.