My 70' Nova SS

Yea I always loved the iroc when I was a kid. But I am cheap and this is rust free. It's slow but fun. Nova is not freeway friendly this is

With a little bit (a lot of bit) you can build a pretty sweet pro touring car out of that. But the interior will still suck giant balls.

With a little bit (a lot of bit) you can build a pretty sweet pro touring car out of that. But the interior will still suck giant balls.
Yea I will pick away at it and make it more fun. My 83 Monte ss had an uglier interior

Pro touring means stupid wide tires right

7993c80a497eb4c426e25508438771ec.jpg
55d6d8870c60f983afea929f9225d123.jpg

Are those actual ZR1 wheels from like a 1995 ish? Those would be like 275 and 315s?

Last edited:
Oh and the nova needs a starter rebuild so I have barely driven it. There is the nova update

I love the camaro. What year is it? I'd guess early 80's, '83 or '84?

I had an '83 sport coupe, same front bumper sans ground effects. I think in '85 the IROC-Z came out and the front bumper updated without those holes you see in the front.

I have a stripped out '88 IROC-Z now. Guy couldn't sell the rust free body so I got it for free

I love the camaro. What year is it? I'd guess early 80's, '83 or '84?

I had an '83 sport coupe, same front bumper sans ground effects. I think in '85 the IROC-Z came out and the front bumper updated without those holes you see in the front.

I have a stripped out '88 IROC-Z now. Guy couldn't sell the rust free body so I got it for free
It's an 87. It was the last year for this nose cone