My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Thanks guys and go pro will def come soon. I didn't want my first ride on video justtttt in case, lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely my favorite nnbs ever. Turned out so sick! I forgive you for getting rid of the Denali clip now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Definitely my favorite nnbs ever. Turned out so sick! I forgive you for getting rid of the Denali clip now.

Lol you don't even know how many people were giving me crap over that. I was hearing it for months until she rolled out and then everyone stopped and said the same thing, we forgive you now because that's sick!

I did love the HD grille, but it was becoming too popular. I do think however I will be sticking with this one no matter how popular it becomes.

Logos on the back window

1352697151574af2aec00889d6f24309.jpg

Intro and accuair are temporary. They will be replaced by whoever does the interior and my painter if he ever finishes his logo.

I just don't want it uneven, plus prepping for scrapin the coast.

Plus this shit is never ending I swear

e22ea66897e47168f0ff31f14d802c4f.jpg

PS you know you love my mop hood prop, but I have to admit, it's been the best damn hood prop I've used yet!!

Although I could stare at this all day

3391f14e1ef32515533b5ebda938b569.jpg

8fe5fb18e3538f48b28c7bb1997d631b.jpg

I must one of the few that didn't like the denali grill, this looks much better in ever way. Love the OEM plus look

:heavybreathing: this truck is all I'd want a bagged truck to be... Although I will most likely never own one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a heads up for everyone, her debut is this weekend at Scrapin the Coast in Biloxi. After that she will go back under the knife again.

I'm currently in progress of getting pricing to do the body drop, shave some items, and clean up the engine bay. Good chances she will get a fresh paint job also at the same time.

Hnnnggg.. Bodydrop :drool:

Hopefully not shaving the handles. Otherwise plans sound great lol