Mr.WheelDeal. Fuuuuuu

Might be the best thing to do at this point. If they don't get their money they will do what they have to to get those wheels back.

Then just to be an asshole take your sweet time sending them back like they have done.

Rimzone gave me the best price on my 962s

did you try sending a email and copying every person you have spoken to?

threaten to stop payment and report them to the BBB unless it is fixed right away. that no business should run this way, and you are going to make a point on the internet to tell everyone how shitty they are as a business

Might be the best thing to do at this point. If they don't get their money they will do what they have to to get those wheels back.

Then just to be an asshole take your sweet time sending them back like they have done.

Rimzone gave me the best price on my 962s

Funny thing is, I gave them the Rimzone Quote as they have an advertised "well beat any price by 10%". He did, and even threw in the lugs that Rimzone advertises.

Boxes showed up right from Rimzone. Had RZ branding all over them, and had the RimZone receipt inside. :shrug:

did you try sending a email and copying every person you have spoken to?

threaten to stop payment and report them to the BBB unless it is fixed right away. that no business should run this way, and you are going to make a point on the internet to tell everyone how shitty they are as a business

All the emails come from "sales@sdwheelcorp" but are signed by diffferent people. Just sent another now saying I still have the option to cancel the CC payment, and that they are forcing my hand by not maintaining contact with me.

I know i'm not the only one whose had/currently has the wrong set of wheels, but I'd except something better after I relented to them being shipped to the states/not my house etc.

i ordered tires from rimzone with no issues. so it must be the paperwork on mr wheel deals end

oh no, it is. Dude even admitted it when I called the very first time.

Verbatim. Have the message saved.

"I am very sorry for the mishap. I can see clearly you ordered them in chrome, but when we specified the order we have black on the invoice. Again I am sorry"

Its almost like magic.

Sent the email about cancelling the payment, and within 5 minutes had a phone call from "manager" saying hes sorry and 4 labels are being emailed to me right away.

Screenshot_2014-03-20-14-41-04_zpsa08fc8e4.png

Last edited:
were gettin there, were gettin there.

no, they are shipping back to my PO box in the states. I called border and explained, and girl has me marked down as "already paid" or something similar. I just need to show my papers and should be good...

I HOPE

That's good man, hopefully it all works out. Didn't you sell your lift stuff? Or was that a feeler?

That's good man, hopefully it all works out. Didn't you sell your lift stuff? Or was that a feeler?

was a feeler for when I had the truck sold..well sorta.

dude tested/wanted/bargained etc. was waiting on him to hand over the money and then...he disappeared. :shrug:

so lift is back on, wanna change it up so I dont get bored.

i still would rock andrews RCSB all day every day

thanks maaaaaaaaaaaaan! :slorg:

Good, don't sell that bish.

I've said it a thousand times, I was dead set on lowering til I saw how clean your truck looked lifted.