Mr.WheelDeal. Fuuuuuu

:rofl: yea. He signs every 7 paragraph response with /peace Hogg.

So they finally relented to pay for shipping. Sent me the pre-paid labels, the "TO" address is to SD Wheel Corp. The "FROM" Address is nothing I have on file, nor any of mine. Google shows it as a house in IL. :shrug:

Emailed back, looks like a misprint. Either that or they are hoping they go "missing" and get returned to sender thats some friend of theres.

i just bought my trail grapplers from SD wheel corp. they shipped out 2 days ago lol
But they shipped them via "customco.com" :shrug:

Last edited:
SD wheel corp is Mr. Wheel Deal

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM, I read it on my phone and something distracted me.

Good on them for making it right, I probably would have had them send me a second set of wheels cheap as fawk and sold the black ones locally.

SD wheel corp is Mr. Wheel Deal

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM, I read it on my phone and something distracted me.

Good on them for making it right, I probably would have had them send me a second set of wheels cheap as fawk and sold the black ones locally.

Hmm.. Intresting..I found my tires from SD wheel on ebay, mr.wheel deal qouted me higher, so i emailed them back with the link but they said they couldnt match the price lol

Cornys right, SD Wheel is Mr.Wheeldeal. I use sales@sdwheelcorp.com when I buy stuff. Dont bother with mrwheeldeal or ebay anymore. normally cut me a deal since they avoid the ebay charges. I also think there is a third company in there as well. Unsure of the name though. I had it out with him once, and came to find out it was a miscommunication because Ebay and SD Wheel apparently use 2 different sales teams.

sounds like they did more than I expected. Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Emailed back the shipping label was wrong, said they were gonna fix it.

Hoping to get these gone by this weekend. Im back and forth to home for work, and weekends are my only time to fix this shit.

lulz I will see you in Merica this weekend Andrew, I cross at Port Huron. It's an hour and a bit from London.

where ya headed again? Might see ya in passin!

So, these are the names that have been signed on the emails. Ill be talking back and forth with someone, and a complete new guy will start responding.

We've got:
Brandon
Gilbert
Jeremy
Luis
Troy
Jon
Matt
Jeremy R
Andy
Virat
David U

Never seen the purchase of something handled like that, but who knows.

They also take their sweet ass time responding to emails now. A least a day in between. When I called yesterday, a supervisor wasn't in, and magically isn't today either. When I tell them whoever answers the phone the situation, they pull up the bible long correspondence of emails and ask me whats the problem. I tell them, they say that *insert name of last person on the email tree here* will respond within the hour...then doesnt.

Imwaiting on fixed shipping labels, no idea where that address even came from. Said they would be emailed first thing in the AM, phone lady said "they were on their way". Still sittin here twiddling my thumbs.

Need these gone by the weekend, or they'll be sitting another week.

Got email, rims are in POrt huron. I used Blue Water Shipping Co. Heading over sunday am.

So after 2 days, was sent the "correct" shipping labels as far as I was aware.

Brought them to the states Saturday. Dropped them off. Got a call Monday from depot that they cant ship them as the tracking numbers are invalid. Multiple Emails and phone calls have gone unanswered, and I'm to the point of cancelling the payment to actually get their attention.

This is a total shit show.