MMW budget Arms

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
Im looking for a 99-06 nbs front kit to bag a truck on 22" wheels. The extensive, unparrelle, nfamus etc kits seem to be for people doing 22+ and up. Rewquires cutting all the stock arms off etc. I like the idea of the Budget arms in place to save stock moutning locations.

I cant find much in the way of pictures of a NBS on budget arms, Im trying to see how much camber they have. Im fine with a bit, but I dont want it to have tons of camber.

anyone have some pics or suggestions to other arms similar?

ART Strong arms and 16" Spindles IMO.

I contacted MMW about their arms and they said the back spacing is key with their budget arms for 22" as they may rub. I requested specs and the reply was
"each application differs".

What size tires you going to run?

ART Strong arms and 16" Spindles IMO.

I contacted MMW about their arms and they said the back spacing is key with their budget arms for 22" as they may rub. I requested specs and the reply was
"each application differs".

What size tires you going to run?

i has art lower, with flipped uppers and adjustable balljoints, not 22" wheels, but 31.8" tires IIRC, and no camber issues

Im looking for a 99-06 nbs front kit to bag a truck on 22" wheels. The extensive, unparrelle, nfamus etc kits seem to be for people doing 22+ and up. Rewquires cutting all the stock arms off etc. I like the idea of the Budget arms in place to save stock moutning locations.

I cant find much in the way of pictures of a NBS on budget arms, Im trying to see how much camber they have. Im fine with a bit, but I dont want it to have tons of camber.

anyone have some pics or suggestions to other arms similar?

I think my buddy still has his set it you are wanting some..