Mini-tub and regular tub discussion

That's bretts bed along with the other pic also IIRC......lol........his is clean just not crazy about the smooth bedsides, I love the stock look with a few modifications.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Holy shit that white Mitsu gets some serious lift with that rear setup. :whoa:

Actually, that does put me at ease to be 100% honest.

I have heard about him many times, and then watched his work via FB. I have kept in contact with him for several months. I reached out to him again this week and bam. He was supposed to be here around 7am this morning, but I haven't heard from him. I'm getting ready to take a shower and go to bed, maybe I can meet with him tomorrow. I get off at 4am, and I am tired as fuck. Truck isn't driveable so he is coming with a trailer.

Actually, that does put me at ease to be 100% honest.

I have heard about him many times, and then watched his work via FB. I have kept in contact with him for several months. I reached out to him again this week and bam. He was supposed to be here around 7am this morning, but I haven't heard from him. I'm getting ready to take a shower and go to bed, maybe I can meet with him tomorrow. I get off at 4am, and I am tired as fuck. Truck isn't driveable so he is coming with a trailer.

you can also get the heim steering adapters from him too.

hell yeah! Fuuuuu, still haven't heard from him. Calling it a day, taking a shower and going to bed. I was really excited to drive this thing on Friday finally. Hopefully he can get it tomorrow.

ytarynep.jpg

what are the measurements of that fender? I can get 32"diameter, 15" tall and 9" wide. I'm thinking they will be good enough for inners. $18 gauge steel and $20 each.

You just cut out the hump section of inner fender and slot the lip so it cant be rolled over without creasing the out side.

ever get this done? I'm dropping my truck a little more and think i'm going to have to do something to make room for the tires.....