Matching factory tint

18-20% is pretty much dead on, thats what i have
6e19fc3d-c72b-4100-9d83-37de934bb5df_zps206c38f5.jpg

Looks so good tyler, is that just on the front windows? I was gonna try to ignore putting tint on the rear ones

Yeah I have 35% on my fronts and its lighter then the backs. I keep thinking about doing another layer of 20 over the back glass to help darken it all in.

20% on my trucks matched perfectly. On the crew I wanted to go darker so the 5% over the factory rear tint didn't match the front. I peeled the fronts and had them redone in 5% also. It's like a cave now.

:fuckyeah:

If your 20% metered at 13% either you don't have 20% or the cops meter is wrong. There is only supposed to be a 3% margin of error in the meter per GA law anyway.

tint is over 2 1/2 years old, could possibly be 15% I just always figured it was 20% by comparing it to others. meter could be wrong to anything under 70% is illegal here

In NY, anything under 70 is illegal. I had 18 which I just removed after being hassled a lot lately. But it was the first time in 4 years of driving tinted trucks to get shit for it

Hey man I feel you. I tint all of the state patrol's windows here (illegally) and I had one of them give me a ticket for tint a few months ago.