Marc's 2007.5 LMM SLT enhancement thread

should be a nice truck for you. i was saving up for a house but ended up having to spend a few thousand on the truck :eek:kay:

well the plan was to sell LBZ and buy older truck like Lb7 or something to have extra money in the bank for a house.

so then i sold the LBZ and was looking for a truck then this truck came up for sale for a really good deal.

so i bought it, now i have a few extra dollars in the bank and have a newer truck with a few more K on it.

i could flip the truck any time i wanted for more then i paid for it so :notbad:

gonna make it look pretty and put it for sale for ridicules amount again and if it sells ill start looking for something else again.

i dont mind making stuff look good drive better and making a few bucks off it.

Yea but now it's not an lbz. Also, just curious but was it a deal for being a "Denali"??

Sent from your girls iPhone.

I saw CL ad it was a legit good deal. Told you in fapbox I like it, clean other than wheels

also that isn't what i paid for it :secret:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Yea but now it's not an lbz. Also, just curious but was it a deal for being a "Denali"??

Sent from your girls iPhone.

did you know that the drive train of a lbz and lmm are basically the same.....besides the dpf and the truck weighing and extra 700lbs :themoreyouknow:

:65wat: I can't believe I hasn't seen this yet. Congrats on the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picked up 20" Denali wheels for $450.

ordered:
-adapters
-clear headlights
-nicktane filter adapter
-led headlight signal bulbs
-led interior lights
-led reverse lights
-HID's from ddm highs and lows
-also ordered white LED's for cab lights.

also did an oil change and Allison tranny filter yesterday.

Last edited: