Marc's 2007.5 LMM SLT enhancement thread

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
so as some of you may know i had sold my LBZ: http://customgm.com/under-construction/6523-marc-new-lbz-sort-build-thread.html

so i was looking for a higher K LBZ or even an LB7 when this truck poped up for sale for a really low price.

it is as the title states a 2007.5 gmc Sierra Denali 2500hd with the 6.6l LMM engine.

it had a leveling kit and a set of foose 20" wheels with some decent Michelin a/t's.

also has a 2011 Denali front clip.

short term plans are:

Exterior

remove mud flaps
remove side steps
remove 2" rear blocks
new clear headlights: 2007 2013 GMC Sierra Clear Chrome Replacement Headlight Headlamp Left Right Pair | eBay
HID's in high and low beam
replace all bulbs with LED's
match front window tint to the the rears.
paint front GMC logo white

i am planning on keeping this one a little less HP the the LBZ since it has a few more k's on it.

performance
-EGR blocker plate
-4" exhaust/ DPF filter
-EFI live by kory willis
-DSP5 switch
-Edge CTS2
-fuel rail race plug
-ported fuel rail fitting
-air intake mod

here are some pics

Last edited:
Your lbz>this.

Plans sound good. I would do something about that antenna.

i agree, i am going to miss my LBZ. but i has money in the bank for a house now so i aint mad.

the antenna is staying since i listen to the radio a lot.

I'm not sure about those wheels. Foose has some questionable wheel designs imo. Looks like a really nice truck though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

congrats man, looks pretty damn nice. not sure on the wheels is all. money in the bank for a house is the most important part

A few other small details like Denali tails, cm: tailgate handle, interior woodgrain pieces, hood cowl and maybe the tow mirrors would all be nice touches. The oveall plans sound good though but I have heard those eBay clears are known to leak. Any chance the new owner of the lbz is interested in swapping wheels? Lml 20s > fooses IMO.

yea... dude, i dont think that is a denali... tails are wrong, door panels, steering wheel, console insert, arm rest trim, radio trim, and door trim, none of that is from a denali. looks like slt with denali bumpers.. so i hope you didnt go into it thinking it was a denali bc i dont think they even offered it until 2011 in the 2500. im not 100% sure but that's what i remember

you're doing HIDs without projectors again.....
no cause i never had HID's in my LBZ so fuck off.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

A few other small details like Denali tails, cm: tailgate handle, interior woodgrain pieces, hood cowl and maybe the tow mirrors would all be nice touches. The oveall plans sound good though but I have heard those eBay clears are known to leak. Any chance the new owner of the lbz is interested in swapping wheels? Lml 20s > fooses IMO.

i am asking him right now.

new wheels are in the plans for next summer thats for sure.

Needs specialty forged and a kelderman

spend all my house money cause yolo :spendmonies:

yea... dude, i dont think that is a denali... tails are wrong, door panels, steering wheel, console insert, arm rest trim, radio trim, and door trim, none of that is from a denali. looks like slt with denali bumpers.. so i hope you didnt go into it thinking it was a denali bc i dont think they even offered it until 2011 in the 2500. im not 100% sure but that's what i remember

yeah your right its not i thought i seen it on the build sheet but its a LTZ and dont worry for the price i paid it could have been a W/T and it would have still been a decent deal.

also i dono why but i cant change the thread title from "Denali" too "LTZ" can you spare a moment and fix that for me?