Malikk's 01' Step side

same problem here. one minute i want to get a car instead, then i want to keep my truck and keep building it, then i want a car again. it doesnt end. lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

same problem here. one minute i want to get a car instead, then i want to keep my truck and keep building it, then i want a car again. it doesnt end. lol

My same exact problem. I would sell mine in a heart beat out of town. Just don't wanna see it around here. Especially with how most of the kids around like to go mudding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly, and nobody will buy a rust free truck for the same price as a giant pos rusted out bucket with high miles around here. i do not understand. if i did sell or trade, needs to be at least 2 hours away from me

My same exact problem. I would sell mine in a heart beat out of town. Just don't wanna see it around here. Especially with how most of the kids around like to go mudding.

Same. I dont want to see someone tear up my truck. Guy that's looking at it now lives an hour away so im not worried about it so much.

exactly, and nobody will buy a rust free truck for the same price as a giant pos rusted out bucket with high miles around here. i do not understand. if i did sell or trade, needs to be at least 2 hours away from me

Imo

HD hood tiem?

also go slow with mods. makes wanting to sell it less likely

Not going to lie I thought about it. Just kinda at the point right now if I do something I wanna do something big or leave it how it sits.

Same. I dont want to see someone tear up my truck. Guy that's looking at it now lives an hour away so im not worried about it so much.
Glad you found someone. Clean ass truck whoever gets it will be lucky for sure.
Who cares once the check cashes lol

Well true I sound like a puss but it's my first truck. A lot of changes and memories have been made lmao.

Thanks man. I'm still having a hard time letting go but building something else will definitely make me more happy.

Well got to keep the truck and picked up this yesterday. I'm in love with it
5a0ed3198e328bc4982c69e955549453.jpg
3f0dc2ef8ee7d08ddedfcc32e2f32c73.jpg
2ss active exhaust with hud and the 6 speed manual