Lug hole damage from attempted theft?

Slammed01

May 12, 2013
Can this be fixed? They don't make the boss 313 anymore ugh!

09043beb8d21658a030a6d4f06f84d37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Damn man that sucks... Love those wheels.. But I don't believe that's gonna be fixable

The only way to try and fix it is with a round file, and it'll never look as good as it did, but could look better.

On a side note, for whatever reason I misread the title of this thread as "bung hole damage from attempted theft" did jest at my stupidity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with ginger, if you're set on fixing it, get a machine shop to weld up the hole and redrill/mill the hole back to original size. Won't be perfect, but alot better than how it sits.

If they're cheap and can flip, why not? Did you even see the price :read:

Nope. And if I stop to ask the price on everything I may make a dollar on, but have no interest in, I'd never get anything done. Opportunity cost.
Ok jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you struggle to feel relevant, but you don't know shit. Otherwise you'd know I paid nothing for my billets, and that I just literally don't need boss, since I just got rid of some, still have tbss, 3 sets of 17s etc son....

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Btw adam, if I get a chance I'll swing in a lil podunk place w a bunch of random stuff n see if he has a single.

Thanks! Appreciate it, found 1 black face with polished lip. Not worth buying new and the chroming

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk