Looking for a good A/T tire

+1 for wild peaks. The tread is sick and they're a great tire. My cousin has them on his nbs ecsb for a couple years now and loves them

The geolanders are a nice little A/T also. Cheaper than most, yet can compete amongst the top.

My favorite looking A/T though may be the new Toyo open country II's. They're awesome!

Oh, and Plz stay away from terra Grapplers.. Everyone has them, the tread pattern is lame, and the lightning bolt sidewall is AS gay as it gets

sent from your HTC Rezound

Well right now it's between the Wild Peaks and Geolanders. Wild peaks look better but the Geolanders would be $200 cheaper. Both get great miles for an AT. I'll stop by my local tire shop and ask for opinions on the two.

I'd love to put MTs on my truck. Would look tits with the 3" leveling kit I'm putting on it. But it would serve no purpose other than wearing my front end out prematurely.

I have the general AT2s and Im pretty happy with them. I have close to 40K on them now and I have probably about half tread left on them still. They have been good in snow, ice and rain. Havent had them in much mud, but they have done well in grass and wet grass. I will buy them again when these wear out.

39390-lg.jpg

/endthread and yes they are AT's

Lol those are what the fuck is up. According to the netz, they don't make em anymore. Prob would've been $500 a tire for a 35x12.50.

Had a friend with Mickey Thompson ATZ and they wore even, lasted awhile and looked good. If I ever was to get a a/t it would be those.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of my friends run those. They're a pretty nice tire. Those and trail graps are the 2 main tires around here.

I think my heart is set on the Geolanders. Or the wild peaks. Or the grabbers. Fuck.