Looking for a few obs parts

Newyorkjets00

May 26, 2013
I picked up a 95 Sierra last month it's got 3" springs in front the guy said, not really sure if they are though. The back has something I'm not familiar with that lowers the front leaf spring mounts to drop them, says its 4" in back and I don't think so.. I would like to put spindles on the front and go another 2" and a flip kit in the back.

The next thing is headlights/running lights, I've had friends who got eBay ones and they are junky. Any suggestions on some good clear ones would be appreciated!

I'll stop there for now :) hopefully I can start a thread and keep it updated as I go! Here's a pic of her, thanks again for any help.

1b69d0858394597c0d29fee2c3a76767.jpg

724dec674a06210617d5f07bfd13cfba.jpg

Here's one I snapped underneath when I first got it.. Can take another if needed.

3377fd0a23b317f35b0214c1c48895c0.jpg

For lighting on my 98, I originally bought the generic 10pc light kit on eBay (clear heads, LED tails, clear turn signals). The headlights didn't fit worth a fuck so I kept the tails and turns from the 10pc kit and ordered these headlights http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015PPZMC/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1
After 6 months, i had no problems with yellowing or hazing. Kept my stock little corner light/reflectors and kept yellow bulbs in my turns. I liked that look.

The fit was much better but not perfect. There was one company that made perfect headlights but they went out of business I believe.

(Excuse the stretched pic, had to get it from the Verizon cloud which sucks horribly)
461b9ee63afe91a6d65aa70b81cfa89a.jpg

Last edited:
For lighting on my 98, I originally bought the generic 10pc light kit on eBay (clear heads, LED tails, clear turn signals). The headlights didn't fit worth a fuck so I kept the tails and turns from the 10pc kit and ordered these headlights http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015PPZMC/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1
After 6 months, i had no problems with yellowing or hazing. Kept my stock little corner light/reflectors and kept yellow bulbs in my turns. I liked that look.

The fit was much better but not perfect. There was one company that made perfect headlights but they went out of business I believe.

(Excuse the stretched pic, had to get it from the Verizon cloud which sucks horribly)
461b9ee63afe91a6d65aa70b81cfa89a.jpg

What drop do you have on it?

It was my previous truck.

It had a 4/6 but I had the 4.3 baby motor so I didn't get the full 2" out of the drop springs. So pretty much a 3/6. Tried 7 inches out back but my axle was hitting inside of my notch. All DJM parts. They were ok but I'd go with belltech or McG if I did it again.

Yea the notch was the DJM bolt in. I would steer clear of getting that. Everyone said I'd have problems. Everything was fine until I noticed about 6 months later that my frame was slowly bending behind the notch or something. I couldn't see any actual defects any where but the rear passenger corner of my bed was 2" higher than the driver side. Idk. Between that and the slipping trans, I sold it. Lost an ass of money but oh well. Live and learn lol.

Yeah that sucks, there's a guy local that does weld in ones I will probably get. Just have to shop around online for a deal