Lifted Tahoe - Bagged Sierra

damn that bitch is wide! both look good. id say debadge/demold the tahoe and if you dont need the steps delete them or get some amps if the tires wouldnt hit them. would def drive both.

@bagged_sierra hey bro have you had any problems after lifting your wife's tahoe on 22x14s? Reason I ask is I just recently showed my wife your tahoe and she wants me to lift hers. I just purchased some Mayhem Missile 22 x14s with toyo 35s. I am planning on doing a 6 pro comp lift. I just wanted to see if you had any problems or regrets. Everyone I talk to seems to regret lifting there vehicle with 22x14s. (My wife's tahoe is a 2007 2wd) if you have any suggestions or any info on what to do to the lift or suspension please let me know. Thanks. BEAUTIFUL TAHOE & SIERRA by the way. Keep it up!

@bagged_sierra hey bro have you had any problems after lifting your wife's tahoe on 22x14s? Reason I ask is I just recently showed my wife your tahoe and she wants me to lift hers. I just purchased some Mayhem Missile 22 x14s with toyo 35s. I am planning on doing a 6 pro comp lift. I just wanted to see if you had any problems or regrets. Everyone I talk to seems to regret lifting there vehicle with 22x14s. (My wife's tahoe is a 2007 2wd) if you have any suggestions or any info on what to do to the lift or suspension please let me know. Thanks. BEAUTIFUL TAHOE & SIERRA by the way. Keep it up!

you're definitely going to want to upgrade the factory hubs and 6" lift is going to cause rubbing issues, unless you cut.

you're definitely going to want to upgrade the factory hubs and 6" lift is going to cause rubbing issues, unless you cut.

are you sure? Everywhere I been looking seems that a 6 will clear the 22 x14 with a 35 tire. Thanks for letting me know. I'll double check. I am going to replace the hubs as well. Once again thanks!