Leveling kit or body lift

do both then you can run 35" tires and no you still DON'T HAVE to re-gear but it is recommended,

i could see you not wanting to spend the money especially on a 4x4 truck

but do what you want...and what you think looks the best

pu6a2yry.jpg
that's a 1.5 body and leveling kit with 33s I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then do both OR fist do leveling kit and if you want to go higher then put the body lift on

the leveling kit will make the truck look bigger since it will bring the front up 2-3" and the rear 1" the body lift will lift the whole truck body 1.5" or 3" depending on what size kit you get.

pu6a2yry.jpg
that's a 1.5 body and leveling kit with 33s I think

That's just a level, you can tell cuz the hitch is still flush with the bottom of the bumper. Just do a level first, it's WAAYYYYY easier to install then a bodylift and looks better IMO. If you still want some more height, then do the BL.

So what do y'all think I should do?? I want the look of a body lift but want t level should I just do both at same time ??? & should I run 33s will it be any different ?

Do both. That's what I have. I wouldn't run the 3" blocks in the rc full leveling kit though. I switched back to stock blocks because I didn't like the rake. If I were you I'd crank stock keys, do a zone 1.5", then 33s on a nice wheel. Or 35s on stockers if that's the route you wanna go.

Mine. RC keys, Zone 1.5" body lift. 33/12.50/18 Toyo MT

Do both. That's what I have. I wouldn't run the 3" blocks in the rc full leveling kit though. I switched back to stock blocks because I didn't like the rake. If I were you I'd crank stock keys, do a zone 1.5", then 33s on a nice wheel. Or 35s on stockers if that's the route you wanna go.

I have the 3" block and I still almost have lean

I have the 3" block and I still almost have lean

Do you have another picture from the side. ?

here is how it goes.

get a leveling kit, i got just keys and shocks, sometimes you can just run shock extenders if your trying to be cheap on it. leveling kit and extenders are like 100 bucks

if it still isnt big enough, then put a body lift on.

body lifts are actually really easy, i put mine on myself with the use of a jack and block of wood. only hard thing is the radiator shroud relocator

dont worry about a stabilizer or sleeves, no one for the most part runs a stabilzer on a IFS setup unless its a huge lift. sleeves are more of a diesel or truck pulling thing, if your planning on pulling a sled in 4wd then you shouldnt have a 99 5.3 gas truck anyway.

a body lift will not level a truck, it will just lift it without changing anything else.

no more repeditive questions, you have asked the same thing 4 times