Lets see your garages

Hahaha, not selling them, I paid $40 for all 4, brodudes here were hating on me for buying them, I thought they were pretty fucking cool.

bump. Just finished the first coat of paint. Now i need to decide if I'm going to dump a bunch of money into wall cabinets and a new work bench... or just use what i got :hmm:

Just built a workbench and shelves earlier this month:

98356320-CEB1-4ACE-9313-B48EB31A675D-11450-00000D9E76BFDA03.jpg

Old pic, but my light setup, added another fixture in the middle above the 16' door:

DSC04890.jpg

future plans are to put doors on all the shelves to help finish it out. Paint it all, epoxy the floor, add a couple 110 outlets and a 220 outlet so I can bring home my 80 gallon compressor and welder. Also, need to replace a few ballasts in some of the lights.

I'm in the process of setting it up to be able to finish out my S10 and bring my Silverado home as well.

I'll get better pics of the whole garage once it gets cleaned up and organized.

damn, that looks nice...come to Dallas, build mine! I pays in food and brisket and ribs...check my smoker thread :cheeky:

tempting....

Also, forgot to mention, I've got a 32" hinged door on top of my workbench to access a built-in nut and bolt container, also built some cubby holes under the the shelves to keep tape, sandpaper, and grinding discs easily accessible.

Shit, I just got rid of a couch and a shit ton of shingles today, I can get my shit looking a bit better now. I have to repaint some of the wall, damn shingles shifted and scratched it to hell!